Billing & Payments
BILLING & PAYMENTS
Radiant Electric uses AMI technology to read your meter daily. Monthly bills are calculated using the midnight reading on the first of every month and available on the second business day each month.
Bills are due on the 21st every month. We have several convenient payment options available for your account including:
- SmartHub Online Portal & Mobile App—Pay online or from a mobile device using a bank account or credit/debit card. Use our website www.radiantec.coop to log in to your account, or download the free SmartHub mobile app from the app store to access your account conveniently.
- Automatic Payments—Set up auto payments monthly with a bank account or credit/debit card by calling our office or using SmartHub.
- Paperless Billing—Save trees and view your bill electronically. Opt out of paper bills using SmartHub or calling our office.
- Telephone Payments—Payments can be made over the phone at (620) 378-2161 or (800) 821-0956.
- Overnight Deposit Box—A drop box is available at Radiant’s office for night and weekend payments.
- Budget Billing Plan—Allows consumers to average their bills for a more consistent monthly bill throughout the year.
- Invoice Billing—For members with multiple accounts, Radiant can consolidate all accounts onto one simple invoice eliminating multiple billing and payment.
For further information, call our Billing Department at (620) 378-2161 or (800) 821-0956. We look forward to assisting you!